My New Found LOVE :)

11:44 PM


I have not been actively updating my blog.  I know.  The past few months had been the busiest because of our recent vacation in the Philippines.  Our out-of-town trips here and there, the consecutive family celebrations (Rafa's Christening, Papa's birthday, Rafa's first birthday, Mama's birthday), several shopping spree for Christmas gifts and pasalubongs, a few Christmas parties we need to attend, the heavy traffic brought about by the holidays which we had to brave, and the very slow internet connection way back home all made my love for blogging a little bit more challenging.  Honestly, I missed writing. I have a lot of topics on my list that I am wishing to share with you, including our overnight stay in Las Casas Filipinas and Villa Escudero.  However, I'm not going to talk about them in this post.  Why?  Because today, I'm going to tell you about my new found love and the main reason of my backlogs in this blog - PSE!

Yes, you read it right!  Finally, after several years of my husband trying to convince me learn the stock market, I've decided to give it a try.  So instead of writing for this blog on my free time, which by the way happens only when Rafa's asleep, I'm busy doing my homework of understanding the stock market chart. I know, it looks really intimidating with all the graphs, lines, numbers, and several technical terms that we, ordinary people, cannot even understand.  I was hesitant at first too.  But I was very grateful that my husband has never grew tired of convincing me to try.  

He was the one who taught me how to be a financially literate person.  He has made me realize that saving money isn't enough.  I should learn how to invest too.  So starting this year, I will do my best to be a good investor.  Gone are the days of my shopping spree.  Come and join me shop for stocks and together, let's make money!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. So good to learn that moms are becoming financially literate now :) (it is one of my advocacies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie! I hope more people will be more open minded when it comes to investing. If not, that will be sad because they're missing a lot.

      Delete
  2. ay MaRoz, Hady here, this is exactly what I need. One of my new year resolution is to start investing too and I'm planning to invest via stock market but I have no idea where to start. Not a financially literate person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hadi! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I sent you a private message already through fb. I'm still on the learning process as well, trying to read books and internet sites and also watch youtube videos about technical analysis. Hopefully, I'll be able to understand how it works.

      Delete
  3. Way to go sis! I hope you already have your emergency fund and insurances now that you are already playing in the stock market

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Chievous! Thank you! We do. In fact, it is one of the most important and basic rule before getting into investments - must have an emergency fund! It will really make anyone go crazy jumping into the stock market without enough liquid assets in case of emergency.

      Delete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @rozelle_ragiles