Our Last Two Weeks in Abu Dhabi (Featuring: Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana)

3:02 AM


Exiting the UAE is a lot tiring than I thought!

After several weeks of packing and re-packing (excess baggage na kami so we had to send other items via empost boxes), sending three extra large LBC boxes to the Philippines, selling/donating/disposing furnitures and household items, and cleaning our flat [sealing all holes, scrubbing walls (vandalized by my very artistic son), vacuuming and mopping floors] -- all of which were done by me and my husband while looking after two kids (4y/o and 9m/o respectively) and we got no helper/ yaya -- here we are, finally getting the chance to slow down and relax a bit.  Yay!  Thank you, Lord!!!

It's a very exhausting and stressful experience, but I am happy we're almost done with our "to do list."  All the credit goes to my husband, who is a very responsible head of the family, and his thoughtful planning.  We are even ahead of our schedule!  Thank you, my love, for always being a good leader!


We stayed in a Deluxe Suite in Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Hotel during our last few weeks in Abu Dhabi.  It's a very spacious 87sqm room with a living room, an updated and fully equipped kitchenette, a separate bedroom with a king-sized bed, and a bathroom with a large walk-in shower and a bathtub.  We got it at a special rate of AED 300+ per night, including buffet breakfast.  Not bad, right?

*Above photos are courtesy of Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana

Apart from waiting for my husband's end of service and doing last minute errands, we also made sure to meet our friends for the very last time:


We are, indeed, very grateful to all the wonderful people we've met on this side of the world!  We will surely miss all of you and we hope to see you again!

PS. In my next blog post, I'll be taking you with my family to the Land Down Under.  'Til then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @rozelle_ragiles