Why Do I Blog?

3:41 AM


It's been over two months already since I wrote something on this blog.  I didn't update it purposefully because I'm still struggling with my new role of being a (nanny-less / helper-less) mom of two kids (both of whom are under the age of five).  I'm very busy, especially now that we are preparing for a BIG move, I rarely even have time for myself.

Maintaining an updated blog is a demanding job.  It requires a lot of time and effort to come up with a quality content, and right now, I just don't have that.  Hence, I would often ask myself if keeping this page is still worth it. 

Once, I have thought of totally stopping this blogging thing.  But whenever I try to check my site and reread some of my previous posts, I begin to realize just how amazing it feels to look back at all the happy memories our family has had through the years.  Then I remember the very reason why I decided to put up this blog in the first place -- that is because I wanted to freeze a fleeting moment through photos and remember the story behind it through my written words.  That way, I will be able to remember, even after my memory fails, that I have lived a full and happy life. And for that, I will forever be grateful!

For now, I am keeping this site -- where all my happy thoughts flow!  I hope you'll stick around, too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @rozelle_ragiles