Corniche Beach (Abu Dhabi, UAE)

3:57 AM

Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, has been our family's home for the past three years.  It is a beautiful, clean, and peaceful city that was made even more popular by the movies Sex in The City 2 and Fast and Furious 7.  It has several attractions namely The Shiekh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, Ferrari World, etc., making it one of the Top 10 Must See Tourist Destinations in The Middle East.  

While the city is definitely an amazing place to start a family, I must admit that I often miss my home country especially during the times when I get bored with life's everyday routine.  Perhaps, it's because I'm feeling a little bit homesick or maybe, I just miss having some quiet time with mother nature.  

Unlike in the Philippines where people never run out of naturally charming places to explore, Abu Dhabi is basically all about towering skyscrapers and modern infrastructures boasting unique and world-class architecture that spells nothing but luxury and sophistication.  Although these man-made buildings are undeniably impressive, I must say that the breathtaking sight of the world's natural wonders is still what makes me feel more relaxed.  Well, I suppose, that's just me being an absolute nature-lover!  Nevertheless, Abu Dhabi is still a winner for me!

Anyhow, whenever we want to slow down and enjoy life more, we actually have only one place to go -- CORNICHE BEACH!  I know that I have already talked about it in a previous post entitled "7 Things to Do in Abu Dhabi Corniche," hence you may find this post a bit redundant.  So to make this blog entry a little different, allow me to simply share with you a few photos of how it looks like to take a walk along this famous tourist attraction in the city.


My little family loves this place so much!  In fact, we regularly spend our weekend here -- enjoying a hearty breakfast meal at an al fresco restaurant overlooking a white sand beach, walking around until we reach the playground where my son never gets tired of running, climbing, sliding, etc., and finally, sharing a few laughs over a cup of fresh frozen yogurt at a nearby park filled with Palm trees just before heading back home.  

Indeed, Abu Dhabi Corniche is a very relaxing place!  We will surely miss spending our weekend here once the summer season arrives.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @rozelle_ragiles